Our small company was founded over 10 years ago in Las Vegas, NV before we even had a website. We have always been passionate about competing to bring the best products at the best prices while offering outstanding customer service. We started selling Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark powder in different platforms such as:
- And others
How Our Website Was Born
While selling Mimosa Hostilis powder on Ebay, we realized it was very difficult to provide a high level of customer service because Ebay rules made it an unreliable platform to sell and buy Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark.
Therefore, we decided to start our own website and relying on our experience, high quality product, and large customer base: www.mimosahostilisrootbark.net was born.
Our Company Philosophy
At our company we strive to provide a personalized service and treat all our customers, and vendors (our farmers) with respect. We are very disciplined when it comes to shipping all orders on a daily basis, responding emails, and fix any issues our customers may encounter.
In addition, we demand the highest standards of quality from our farmers in Brazil, they know exactly what our customers want and we will never settle for anything less. We make sure that our mimosa hostilis root bark meets certain criteria:
- High Quality: We make sure our bark has no chemical additives, and it is harvested using friendly environmental methods to maintain purity.
- Sustainability: We harvest plants in a way that does not harm the tree, and our farmers keep planting more trees to meet high demand of MHRB.
- Fair Trade: Our company ensures that all our vendors, including farmers in Brazil earn reasonable profits, without them we would not be able to bring this product to you.
- Supply Chain: We follow a strict protocol to transport our product and store it in a way that will keep it clean and fresh. This includes the packaging process and store room temperature as well as very low humidity.
- Selection Process: In order to obtain the best quality bark, our farmers only harvest trees that over 20 years old since young trees do not provide a good quality Mimosa bark. In addition, after a tree is harvested and roots covered again, we do not harvest in that area for for at least 1 full year.
Thank you for your visit!!!